• “Venomics of remipede crustaceans and robber flies: revealing biological and methodological aspects of their toxin cocktails”
Invited talk, 24th Meeting of the French Society of Toxinology (SFET): Toxins: Biodiversity, Environment and Evolution, 7-8.12.2017, Institute Pateur, Paris, France
• “Toxin diversity and biology of neglected venomous species in the era of modern venomics“.
iDiv annual conference 2017, Leipzig, Germany, 19.09.2017.
• “Dark Venomics. Toxin evolution of the first venomous crustacean and other neglected venomous invertebrates“.
Invited talk, iDiv seminar series, Max Planck Institure for Evolutionary Antropology lecture Hall, Leipzig, Germany, 23.11.2016.
VideoConference-link here: https://webconf.vc.dfn.de/p4ljeij1edk/
• “Dark Venomics: transcriptomics, proteomics and morphology enlight the first venomous crustacean, cave dwelling Remipedia“.
Invited talk, Congress of the International Society of Toxinology, Oxford University, United Kingdom, 30.09.2015.
• “The first venomous crustacean, Speleopnectes tulumensis (Remipedia) and its unique venom cocktail“.
Invited talk at the Venom Day, Bangor University, United Kingdom, 16.11.2013.
• “Diving Deep for venomous crustaceans“.
Nature live talks for public audience in the David Attenborough studio, Natural History Museum, London, United Kingdom, 22.08.2013.
• “On the trail of the first venomous crustaceans: Transcriptome profiling and 3D reconstruction of venom glands of underwater cave dwelling Remipedia“.
Invited talk to “venomics” session at the 2nd BioSyst Congress, Vienna, Austria, 18.-23.02.2013.
• “Pancrustacean phylogenomics: an ambiguous path to paddle“.
Invited talk to Department seminar talk at Queen Mary University, London, United Kingdom, 25.01.2013.
• “Pancrustacean phylogenomics: a closer inspection of potential and pitfalls“.
Invited talk to the Hennig Society Meeting Phylogenomics-Symposium, Riverside, California, USA, June 24- 30, 2012.
• “Pancrustacean and arthropod evolution using phylogenomic data – pitfalls and promises of transcriptomic data analyses“.
Invited talk to Department of Molecular Biology, Faculty of Science, University of South Bohemia, Czech Republic. 14.12.2011.
• “Discovering the evolution of pancrustaceans within arthropods: prospects and pitfalls of molecular methods including phylogenomic data“.
Invitated talk as keynote speaker, arthropod session: Deep Metazoan Phylogeny Congress, München, Germany 11.-14. October 2011.
• “Phylogenomic and evolutionary aspects of Pancrustacea and Remipedia -the hope and headache of “phylogenomics“.
Invited talk to 8th Biennal Meeting of the Systematics Association, Belfast, Ireland, 4th-8th of July 2011
• “Evolutionary aspects to Remipedia and Pancrustacea – the hope and headache of phylogenomic data“, v. Reumont, Misof.
Invited talk to University of Greifswald, Zoologisches Kolloquium, Greifswald, Germany, 28.04.2011.
• “Phylogenomics – a hope but not the holy grail to enlight crustacean phylogeny“, v. Reumont, Misof,
Deutsche Crustaceologentagung, Regensburg Germany. 08.04.2011.
• “Phylogenomics of crustaceans – hope and headache“, v. Reumont, Misof, Waegele.
Biosystematics meeting, Berlin, Germany, 23.02.2011.
• “Molecular phylogeny of crustaceans“, v. Reumont, Waegele.
DFG DMP meeting, Bonn, Germany. 15.05.2009.
• “Tauchen in das Erdaltertum – Auf der Suche nach den Rätselhaften Remipedia in Mexico“.
Kuratorium Alexander Koenig Stiftung, ZFMK Bonn, Germany, 22.03.2009.
• “Molecular insights to cerustacean phylogeny within arthropods – present, promises and prospective (home)work“, v. Reumont, Meusemann, Misof, Waegele.
Celebrating darwin: From the origin of species to Deep Metazoan phylogeny, Berlin, Germany, 04.03.2009.
• “A new approach to test the Mandibulata concept and to infer the phylogeny of Crustacea“, v. Reumont, Meusemann, Misof, Waegele.
SSE Evolution Congress 2008, Minnesota, USA, 22.06.2008.
• “Phylogenie der Crustacea“, v. Reumont, Waegele, Waloßek.
DFG DMP meeting, Bonn, Germany. 15.01.2008.
• “Phylogeny of the Crustacea formerly focused on the Entomostraca“, v. Reumont, Waegele, Waloßek.
DFG DMP meeting, Bonn, Germany. 02.05.2007
• “Phylogeny of the Entomostraca“, v. Reumont, Waegele, Waloßek.
DFG DMP Meeting Göttingen, Germany. 17.11.2006.